He is such a cutie!! I love black & white pics! We will be in Idaho in 9 days . . . I am so excited! :) We need to get together while I am there. My email is: holly.dippold@gmail.com
I love these pictures. I like the ones on Miranda's site that have your hand in them. I also like the foot shot. Maybe if we ever get to Idaho, I could have her take pics for me. Her prices are pretty reasonable.
He is such a cutie!! I love black & white pics! We will be in Idaho in 9 days . . . I am so excited! :) We need to get together while I am there. My email is: holly.dippold@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. I like the ones on Miranda's site that have your hand in them. I also like the foot shot. Maybe if we ever get to Idaho, I could have her take pics for me. Her prices are pretty reasonable.
ReplyDeleteLove them, I think tag's are the best newborn shots she's done so far, but I can't put that on her website, I'd hate for the other moms to feel bad.
ReplyDelete