Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Traeson was able to bring home the "Super Bee" from school last week for being a "Super Helper!" They may be hope for him yet!!!
Friday September 5th, Savanah was playing on the monkey bars at school, and slipped and landed on her wrist. After taking her to get an x-ray, we thought it was just a slight fracture. But, it turns out, after the radiologist read it, it was a true break. So, we have an amazing Orthopedic Surgeon in our ward who was kind enough to cast it for her in bright pink!!!! She has to wear it until October 3rd, right before Disneyland.
Here is a picture of the kids on our first Sunday back to 1:00pm time. I just love Tagg sitting in his "Bumbo" watching the kids. He is soooooo active already!
Speaking of Tagg being active, here he is the next day, watching "Baby Einstein" videos. He watched for 40 minutes before getting fussy. It is just amazing to me how much he is growing and changing.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Savanah! I am starting to think monkey bars are the most dangerous toys! There is a boy at church with a broken arm from the same thing. Way to go Traeson! Jannessa loves school so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagg is getting so big! Tell Savanah good luck with the broken arm! I know how it feels, and it isn't fun, in fact I broke my arm on our monkey bars too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! I'm sorry about Savannah's arm! At least it's cool in pink. :) Paije

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember falling off the monkey bars right on my head.You know me of course, and I got a bloody nose, but luckily no broken bones. Sorry Savan. Also, Baby Einstein rules! Brooks isn't as hard core as Emma was, but he still likes them too.

    ReplyDelete