Friday, November 7, 2008

Probably my all time favorite memory of our trip. Here is my dad soaking wet after body surfing in the ocean on Coronado Island. He had never been to a beach, and he turned out to be worse than any of the kids! I loved that memory of him having fun and doing something he had never done before! Love ya dad!
Our first night in Anahiem, and we ate at the California Pizza Kitchen. Here are all the kids!

This was our first day in Disneyland, and we went first thing to the Princess Faire! It was a loooooooooong line, and during our wait, we adopted another addition to our family! Yes, we are going to call her "little amiga"!
Taking time for a little rest while some of our group was off playing! Want to ride the Tea Cups anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally had a chance to post all of these! What a fun trip! I can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to do this...oh and when we actually can afford to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new family member, so is she bunking with tre and tagg?You are a nut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of dad. What a goof ball. Little Amiga huh?

    ReplyDelete