Monday, December 29, 2008

This happend a while ago, but I vowed that during the Christmas break, I would find a way to upload this unto my computer from my phone, and here it is!!!
Here we are at KNOTB in Utah the weekend before Thanksgiving! Nicole has been in love with them since she was pre-teen, and I had to deal with the obsession because we shared a room! Hence, I too, have my own affection for KNOTB. This was a great time with my sis, and I know it is an experience I will never forget!
A couple of middle-aged KNOTB freaks!
The best part about the whole concert, was watching Nicole jump up and down during the songs and sing with them! I can't say to much about her though, because I lost my voice!
The following are short clips from the concert. Enjoy all you KNOTB groupies!



5 comments:

  1. Shouldn't it be NKOTB? LOL Looks like fun! Anything done with sisters is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goes to show how true of a fan you are when you say KNOTB. K- it is NKOTB. Anyways, it looks like you had a blast. Too funny. Step by Step. Thanks for posting the videos. Nicole looks like she is in hog heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, releasing the inner teen! J/K! How fun to break away for a fun concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you went to that Beaner. It looks like good times. Your Christmas looked like you had a great time. I'm glad to see your Dad still sits in his same chair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw your post I immediately thought about Jen and how her face lights up when she talks about the concert! So I am sure the best part was no kids and being with your sis.

    ReplyDelete