Monday, June 2, 2008













Here is Jaxon Finch getting his first buzz, courtesy of Uncle Sean. We call it the Sean Finch "special". All the boys that cross the threshold of this house, will leave a little less "top heavy!"
Here's to you Jaxon!!!

4 comments:

  1. It is almost freaky how much Jaxon looks like Brandon!!! He looks so much like him in the final bald picture...it must be his expression! I'll have Brandon check out your blog when he gets home. According to the time on your post, you must be blogging right now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jaxon! That is so funny! I love the old man one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your baby! I was so shocked that it was a boy! I kept thinking girl! I can't wait to see the little guy! I'll be up there next Tuesday (the 17th) for a few days. Tell Tyler that Max didn't mean to be so rude to him on the phone, he thought it was you and was being a smart-alec and I'm not sure Tyler caught the humor of it. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so weird that you have a baby!! The whole time you were prego I had to keep reminding myself you were actually going to have a baby! I can't wait to see your new little one. I have to admit that I am kind of glad you had a boy so you couldn't have a girl named sadie!!!! :) Love you lots! Nicole

    ReplyDelete