Here is Savanah and her dad on their way to a "daddy-daughter" date. It is so rewarding to see Sean being a great dad and seeing the love Savanah has for her daddy. She idolizes him, and I hope that it continues well on into her teenage years. Don't they look great together?
Here is my little Traeman singing his heart out at Pre-School Graduation. He is definently my "little man". He is a great helper to me, and I feel grateful each day that I am his mom!
Here is little Syd, she is just such a cutie!!! She is so much more social than Traeson, she really has enjoyed Pre-School, but is looking forward to riding the "big bus" to school in the fall. It was sad to see my babies graduate. But then Sean reminded me, we still have one more!
It has become a "Finch Family tradition" to have a movie night each Sunday night. So, our daddy rented "The Astronaut Farmer" a few Sunday's ago, and for FHE, he put together a "rocket" night for the kids. He wen to the hobby store, bought a rocket to build and launch, and here is a picture of the kids with the remains of our rocket (post launch). It was fun!! Thanks Dad!!!
I love the pictures of the twins singing with wide open mouths! They'd fit right in in the Mo-Tab choir! What a fun family night activity, Max would be all over that one (wait, we don't have a yard and would probably catch our house or someone else's on fire!)
ReplyDeleteP.S. is that a watermelon on your door?
Janae-
ReplyDeleteThis is Paije!!! What a beautiful family you have! I sent you an email to an address Karalyn gave me--***email me @ paije@wavecable.com and send me your email address! I will invite you to my blog! I want to hear all you've been upto!!!
Fun to see more posts! Everyone is getting too big. If we come to visit in July will you promise that Jacob won't have to get buzzed to play at your house? LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the twins sing so well. Got it from their mother I see. Tell Savanah to keep up the dancing. I always wish I would have done that. She looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteSavanah looks so beautiful! I love the pictures of the kids singing! Hee! Hee! So did the rocket blow up on Sean? We know how mechanically inclined he is!
ReplyDelete