Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Like father, like son!!
My neice Samantha with Tagg

Here is Tagg at his baby shower on July 19!! Sean says he looks like a golfer.

Traeson's birthday cake

Sydney's birthday cake.


6 comments:

  1. Love your new background! So cute! That picture of Sean and Tagg is so funny! Sean kikes to golf so why not get him an outfit like Tagg! Nice job on the cakes, and thanks for the invite we had fun celebrating with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matching outfits! He is getting so big, and looking a lot like Traeson to me! Love the cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cakes! Did you make those Janae? How are all of your sisters and your parents?? Where are they all living? Your kids are beautiful! Paije :)
    paije@wavecable.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janae! It's Tiffany, and I have tried to get your info from Karalyn for a while so, I was really excited when Paije sent me your blog address. I have not made it to blogging yet, maybe when the kids get back to school, but I loved seeing your family just now. What a beautiful family, although it is crazy to see how much older we are getting. I am pretty sure I still have your engagement picture! Anyway, congrats on the new baby and we will have to talk some time. -Tiffany p5595@infowest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to meet this little man! Everyone tells me that he is the most beautiful baby. Man, I guess I had never thought about the fact that with twins you might have to do two cakes, that's a ton of work! They turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that I missed their birthday. It looked like a lot of fun. Make sure you post blessing pics soon. I didn't know you were doing that this weekend. I hate not being able to be there. Tagg is such a sweetheart. Love the cakes! You are like super mom. Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete