Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taggart was blessed on Sunday August 3rd, 2008. It was a beautiful blessing. Sean always does such a nice job. We had lots of family and friends over. It was a great feeling to be blessing our last baby!!!

6 comments:

  1. I wish we could have been there! He is still cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun sharing his day with you guys! He is such a beautiful caboose to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! Wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I just want to snuggle him. I guess I will just snuggle Brooks and pretend its Tagg the Magg. I hope that thing might slow down for you now that the summer is winding down. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! 5 children it is!! You have such a beautiful family!! I can't wait until my family tree grows!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I'm so glad we made it. I love the changes you've made to your blog! How the heck do you have time? You have 5 kids (one of which is a newborn!) back-to-school on the way and a husband who probably qualifies for a child more than he does an adult. J/K Sean, I really do love you.

    ReplyDelete